Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some nice stuff for your MacBook Pro

Since my second biggest passion, besides cars, is Apple computers and almost three weeks ago I got a brand new MacBook Pro 13.3", I thought it would be nice to let you know about a couple of nice things you can buy for your Mac.

The first thing is a nice protective cover to protect it from scratches (sadly, mine already has one...). Visiting my nearest Apple Store, I came across with a LaCie coat, which is spot on.

Second thing you may want to buy is an external HDD with FireWire 800 connectivity. It wasn't easy to find a good one, but at the end I came across with G-Drive by G-Technology. The specific one offers great flexibility by providing eSata, FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 ports. Also, it spins at 7200 rpm with up to 32 MB cache!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

free counters