Monday, December 7, 2009

"Fight a good fight!.." (c)


Sometimes partying until late gives even more positive results than you first think it will! For example this weekend coming back home late (or early?) helped me to partecipate in the Sketch Fighter competition held by www.cardesign.ru. I usually don't take part in the fights cuz of inconvenience for me,- they all start at 4.00 AM japanese time (I actually wrote about that already). The only day when it is kind of possible is Saturday.

I wasn't actually planning to do that this Saturday but since I was still awake by that time I thought "Could be cool to take part in that this time!"

The rules of the new Fighter 'season' have changed a bit,- since it's the final Fighter of the year, the assignments are given and the entries are judged by actual designers working in the industry. This Saturday the brief was given by Arseny Kostromin, the Bucharest Renault studio designer (http://senjadesignwork.blogspot.com/). The assignment was to draw an all-terrain vehicle for the post-apocalypse future, inspired by the cross-country allroader DT-30 Vitjaz' (try to Google it if you are interested).

I should say that it was a really tough Fight this time,- there were a lot of absolutely awesome entries! I highly recommend you to check them out!..
http://www.cardesign.ru/forum/SketchFighter2009/SF/1762/
;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

free counters