Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"No tablet - no nu sketches!!!" or "Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!"












I really wanted to draw some special XMas & Nu Year stuff but unfortunately had no possibility to do that because of the lack of time and the absence of my...tablet!.. I returned to St.Petersburg on the 20th of December & decided not to bring my tablet with me because I thought that I won't have time to draw anyway. & I was almost right!.. Got some really intense times here meeting friends, organizing some home routine etc.

The only thing I managed to do is a retouch of an old sketch,- now it's got a "white" Nu Year feeling with some "home" St.Petersburg touch!!!
;-P

So anyway, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone!!! Thanx for supporting and folowing this blog!!! I wish everyone an enjoyable and happy year full of "peace, love & understanding"!..
:-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

free counters