Sunday, December 14, 2008

BMW X-Series teaser















This one is the first teaser of the BMW X-Series that was developed by me around a month ago. The problem of presenting it is...lack of time!.. I've got absolutely no time to do final sketches!.. Just to make you understand how busy I am at work: I didn't only work this Saturday but came home at 3.30 AM on Sunday. The project we are working on's a bit tough!..

Anyway, I plan to post some more teaser images here before New Year. But I really doubt that I'll have time to post the presentation sketches before 2009...
;-)))

P.S.
It's been changed since yesterday cause Andrey Gusev, Raffaele Gerace, Aydar Nigmatullin & Dima Zyubyairov said that it was too dark. & they were right!.. It's a bit more contrasty now.
15.12.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

free counters