Sunday, May 3, 2009

April time-spending and some sketch development advice-asking


It's been awhile since I made my last post. Well, I've got some reasons for that. The main reason's that I've been settling down in Tokyo. I finally moved into my apartment (which's situated in Takanawa district with Shirokanedai across the street & has got an awesome view!) and installed all the furniture already!..
Starting from the 29th of April the Golden week started! This means no work and just holidays up to 6th of May!!! "Spare time!", I thought. "Maybe some sketchin'!!!" The answer was "no!", because one of my best friends Andrey Gusev (http://carcreator.blogspot.com/) came to visit me to Tokyo from Nagoya for the whole Golden week... So it turnes out that we live some kind of "european-time-life" wakin' up at 16.00 and going to sleep at around 7.00. Tokyo night life's pretty intense, I should say!!!
:-)))
Obviously there's no time for sketchin', as you can imagine!..

Well, that's not the point of this post, actually!.. The point is the sketch I did in February of a small Alfa. I completely forgot about that and found it in my computer recently.
So I actually want to know yours, guys, opinion,- do you thing it's worth making Photoshop sketches out of that or should it remain as just pencil doodles?!!
;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

free counters