Thursday, February 5, 2009

New X-Series teaser




















This is really ridiculous but it must have seemed that this blog's almost dead. This is not true even if January was the first month without a single post though.

Well, there were some reasons for that. First of all, I got stuck in St.Petersburg for much longer time than I expected by some stupid sircumstances. And I obviously didn't do anything there for my design activities. Second thing was that when I came back to Turin I obviously had to start working which meant no time for personal design researches.
But now I'm finally much more free and have some spare time to finish some projects of mine for which I hadn't had time before. One of them is the BMW X-series car which I'm about to start/finish these days.

So hopefully this is my last teaser for that. The only reason this one is done is that I cannot affort my blog to be silent for so much time!!!
;-P

P.S.
Got some corrections

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

free counters