Friday, September 26, 2008

FC Zenit St.Petersburg in Turin!!!








6 months ago when FC Zenit St.Petersburg won the UEFA Cup I was joking telling all my friends that we'll definetely play against Juventus in the Champions so that I could see my team in Turin!.. & the funny thing is that my unserious prediction came true!!! We are in the same group with Juve!!!
& the first Zenits group game was exactly at the Stadio Olimpico!!! On the 17/09 that was!..
I obviously went to the stadium to see the game & brought my italian friend Oscar who's a true Torino supporter!..
;-)))
It's a pity we lost 0-1!.. Actually Zenit didn't deserve it!.. Most of the italians (& Juve fans too) agreed on the point that Zenit was playing better!.. The best italian comment was:"Zenit will win the group!"
Speriamo!!!

Forza Zenit!!!
?????? ?? ?????!!!
;-?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

free counters